Sarim Burney is the Pioneer to introduce Awareness about human rights in Pakistan.
Sarim Burney Welfare Trust International is a non-profitable trust working for the cause of oppressed people. This trust works without any discrimination of caste, religion & creed. Trust aims are to bring the whole community & people from all walks of life under an umbrella for their betterment and uplifting.
This trust fights against all forms of injustices, cruelty, inhumanity and Child & Women Abuse.
Trust works to raise Awareness & has been in front for the achievement of civil liberty & social justice for all segments of Society.
A group of lawyers under the leadership of Sarim Burney has been constituted, sensing the needs & difficulties of the poor & needy peoples,as to provide them both moral boost & legal Remedies, to render their expertise to the beneficiaries.
- To serve the humanity, work for human welfare and to help the downtrodden and the deprived.
- Encourage respect for Human Rights.
- Safe the rights of women and children.
- Fights against all forms of injustices, cruelty, inhumanity, and Child &Women Abuse
- Better treatment of human beings and for the rights and freedoms of civil liberties
- To aware the society about the basic human rights.
- To empower the women regarding their basic human rights.
- To train the human rights activists by giving them trainings on human rights issues
- To raise awareness, provide free legal advice and services and humanitarian assistance where needed.
- To pay special attention on the basic human rights of the women and children.
- To develop networking, advocacy and lobbying among different government institutions and non-government organizations about human rights issues
- To develop the self-sustainable projects for the Pakistani community.
- To work for the rehabilitation and welfare of the families of these unfortunate human beings purely on humanitarian grounds in the greater interest of justice and humanity without any affiliation or consideration for any political party, group or activities.
- To take necessary action in preventing Human Rights Violations and providing aid and assistance including legal aid to victims of Human Rights violations and to individuals and Group striving to protect Human Rights.